Monday, January 16, 2012

Why Oh Why

Why do I keep posting here day after day, especially if no one is commenting?  Because just because.  One of these days, someone will stumpleupon or hit one of my tags, and they'll read it and enjoy it so much they will tell all their friends, and pretty soon everyone will be reading it and that will be so cool...  Oh the things I will do!

It is a blowy but very warm day here.  My sweetheart is out golfing in this, or playing cards...30 mph gusts would be hard to play golf in, much harder if you were outdoor playing cards!  Ha, that image just flashed through my head,  seemed funny to me, thought I'd share.

I made three new Critters over the weekend.  Here are 2 of them:  


I made a Dragon, too.  I'll have a pic of it tomorrow.  

xxoo
Cindy





1 comment: