Sunday, January 22, 2012

A little absent (minded)...

Wait, what?  Just kidding.  My sweetheart, (from this day on he will be called Mr. Stubborn) has been ill.  Ill enough to take himself to his bedroom across the hall Thursday evening.

And there he's been, except for his sneaking out of his bedroom to do things I'd prefer him not to do when he's sick,  like emptying the dishwasher, folding towels, getting a snack...and doing things he shouldn't even be worried about, like the litter box.  I told him the first day to stay in his room and not germ up the house.  Then he has the nerve to say, "I hope you don't get this."

In my trying to take care of him, all he's done is piss me off & put me in a cranky ass mood.

So...I'm not saying another word to him.  We've been cooped up in here since Friday...well, I "got" to get out of the house to go to the grocery store this morning.  While I was gone he was all over this place.

I have kept myself occupied, during this duration, by watching LOST and making critters.  I know there's at least one new picture up there.  I'm trying a new technique with the eyes, which led to new ideas and techniques in my mind...

He just slipped down the hall again.  I'm going to shut my door a little bit so I don't have to see him when he comes back through.  And then I'm going to finish up a couple of critters, and hopefully my head will not explode before the end of this day.








1 comment:

  1. I love your animals.

    You just need to come and visit me...SOON! I won't have to work and we can hang out!!!

    ReplyDelete