Monday, January 9, 2012

My Chihuahua is bored.

She has done nothing for the past two days but lay on the bed and watch me sit here in my chair working on a Critter, or computering, or something...she got crazier than a cootie last night about 10:00, so I know she's going berserk in her little Chihuahua head.

I tried to take her with me to the post office today, but she was not interested.

Today, I am taking her for a walk.  The sun is shiny, the wind isn't blowy, a brisk walk around the block would do us both a world of good.

My darling Karma Carmella

Oh yeah, she was all, "yeah, let's go, come on, come on, come on..." and she made it all the way around the block (1/4 mile), only trailing a little bit there at the end, it's a little incline for you and me, but for a dog that is 6" at the shoulder, it's a pretty big incline.  ;)

We may go again, it is a pretty day.  

Guinea Pig I finished last night.  

xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment