Tuesday, January 3, 2012

First Blogger Blog

So, here we are.  You've probably already read my profile and all that stuff, so I'll just start out telling you about my day.  


Up at 8:30, coffee with my sweetheart, he went to play cards, I went to the grocery store...did some laundry, cut out some fabric for a project I'll be working on tonight...


Spent the most of the day trying to think up some clever name for this blog.  That is no easy feat, well, it wasn't for me.  I kept looking around, thinking, trying this and that, until it dawned on me.  


Yeah, at the moment I'm lucky enough to wake up in the morning, have a shower, and if I don't have to go anywhere, put on clean jammies and get about my day.  


My Flicker photostream up there should be proper tomorrow.  I've "lost my light" for taking pictures today (I am not a photographer, I just heard someone say that one day, but it works in this sentence, I think.)  Tomorrow, tomorrow...


I'm trying to knock this Queen of Procrastination crown off my head.  It's on there pretty tight, gonna take some work.  


Ok, I'ma gonna go eat some fried chicken.  


Play Nice!  

No comments:

Post a Comment