Saturday, May 12, 2012

Live, From the Pro Shop

It is 9:38 am, I've been here about an hour, balanced my cash, got all my work stations set up the way I like them, stocked the fridge...

The "old" group started about 9.  One of them always eats lunch here.  He loves my Reuben sandwiches, even took one home to his wife on Thursday.

The friend I've been telling you about...he's here today.  I let him pick out one of my Critters, he picked the patriotic elephant.  :)  I think I'll send him home with the red pig, too, because I was thinking of him when I made it.  His group took off around 9:30, they should be finished between noon and 1.

The Pres. just came in, he's a good guy most the time.  Frank came in, but he and the Pres. got into a little tiff the other day and there's a little tension between them.  Silly boys.  Looks like that group is getting ready to tee off.  My Jack, Pres., Doc (Holy Cow), Chuck and Frank.  This group should be finished about an hour after the first group.

Most of these first groups are my favorites.  They usually always have lunch, especially on the weekends.

There will be another group, they usually start about 11.

I didn't bring any Critter material to work on today.  I was feeling a little melancholy this morning, and couldn't wrap my head around what I felt like working on, so decided to do a little computer work today.

So, that's my morning here at Twin Pines.

Make it a good day and Play Nice!  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment