Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Blue on Blue Pig


I like how he turned out.  The Donkey, I am still working on.  I hadn't slept very well the last couple nights, so I decided to hit the feathers early last night.  And I did sleep very well, until I woke up at 3:00 in the morning, having to use the bathroom...

What I forgot was that the handle that attaches to the flushy thing broke yesterday...but at 3 am, well, I wasn't thinking very clearly, I'm sure I was quite anxious to get back to that dream I was having...finished up and went to flush...I gotta take the lid off the tank, find the handle to pull up, which slipped through my sleepy, fumbly fingers, which meant I had to plunge my hand into that cold water...

Needless to say, the dream was gone.  Being ever the optimist, though, I figured out how to use this as a fun opportunity...dried my hand, slid back into bed, placing my hand squarely in the middle of my sweetheart's back.  He jumped, flipped over to see what the heck had happened, and I faked being asleep better than I have ever faked anything!  *gs*

Nothing was said this morning, but he went out early and got the part to fix it.  I love my life!  

I've learned how to add a link (yay me), so that's exactly what I did over there to your right...

Free Felt Patterns and Tutorials.  

Nice to find a place like that.  

Y'all have a good day, please try to do something really fun and or funny today.  xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment